Welcome to CRAG
- To help preserve the historical, cultural, recreational and natural resources of Castle Rocks State Park and City of Rocks National Reserve through education, advocacy, and actions.
- To interact with other current, prior or future users of the area as a resource representing climbers
- To advocate and respond to Park concerns arising from climbing activity
- To represent climbers through conducting research and educating the public on issues related to the environment, protection of natural resources, and economic development, and advocating on behalf of those issues
- To provide insight and input to help make decisions related to technical rock climbing at Castle Rock State Park
- To provide technical assistance, resources and guidance for fixed anchor management.
- As needed, work with parks staff to develop climbing plans and assist with general recommendations regarding climbing
Sat, June 23, 2018 – 9:30 am Breadloaves Group Campsite FREE CAMPING! Friday & Saturday nights – first 25 people Make new climbing friends Help caretake City climbing 4 hours light-duty trail work Socialize at dinner Saturday night Raffle & prizes from The Access Fund Brought to you by: The Access Fund CRAG (Climbing …